Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
IT'S BLUE DAMN IT!
294 Posts
Very nice shot. Now I'll have to go out and find a good place to do the same. I'll post it as soon as I can. :)

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice shot. Now I'll have to go out and find a good place to do the same. I'll post it as soon as I can. :)
Hey Joe...Do you live close to the beach or plan on going soon?

That would be the spot for some good pictures.

·
Mmmm... perfect!
208 Posts
Post Your Pictures Here!!!!!
Is that the ridiculous "church" just outside of Charlotte? I forget what it's called now, but I used to drive past it relatively often when I lived down there and always thought it was the most ostentatious-looking building ever.

Great pics though, car looks amazing as always! :D

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that the ridiculous "church" just outside of Charlotte? I forget what it's called now, but I used to drive past it relatively often when I lived down there and always thought it was the most ostentatious-looking building ever.

Great pics though, car looks amazing as always! :D
Yes, pretty gimungous for a church.

This should be a sticky, and no chit chat. Just a thread of pics. :wink2:
If people would post up some pics, this might happen:wink2:

·
IT'S BLUE DAMN IT!
294 Posts
Here are some shots of the G8 at the Big Tree monument in Glendora. That's one big tree.

·
Registered
673 Posts
It's amazing how that car can range from a deep blue to a solid purple.

Dig the tree. Your car in front of it is a great shot.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts

It is amazing, and this clearly demonstrates why I chose IOM instead of SBM.

I love the color when it looks like SRG963's, but have a strong dislike when it looks like JoeSyko's (no offense Joe, just a personal preference). I guess it's just the un-eveness of the color. Not a big fan of any color-shifting paints, sorry. :(

mac

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

I love the color when it looks like SRG963's, but have a strong dislike when it looks like JoeSyko's (no offense Joe, just a personal preference). I guess it's just the un-eveness of the color. Not a big fan of any color-shifting paints, sorry. :(

mac
This paint color is some crazy ****. My color has changed since the first day, not sure if it was paint protection or wax. It's much more blue now than when I first picked it up.

I like the pearl in Joe's....must be that Cali sun shine :)

and this color doesn't shift. It's a purple base with light and dark blue flakes, so it changes, but not in the flip flop way most color changing paint does.

·
IT'S BLUE DAMN IT!
294 Posts

mac

No offense taken. :)

I like the Orange. However, I've seen the IOM in person and I hate to break it to you but, while not as obvious as the SBM, it changes colors as well. In my opinion, there is a yellow that seems to shine thru at times and sometimes it almost looks red. Am I wrong? Was I seeing things?

·
Addicted
1,476 Posts
it changes colors as well. In my opinion, there is a yellow that seems to shine thru at times and sometimes it almost looks red. Am I wrong? Was I seeing things?
No I think it does too..sometimes it looks orange, sometimes, a orangyred...its not a dramatic as stealth (which I think is pretty cool too!)

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
No offense taken. :)

I like the Orange. However, I've seen the IOM in person and I hate to break it to you but, while not as obvious as the SBM, it changes colors as well. In my opinion, there is a yellow that seems to shine thru at times and sometimes it almost looks red. Am I wrong? Was I seeing things?
No I think it does too..sometimes it looks orange, sometimes, a orangyred...its not a dramatic as stealth (which I think is pretty cool too!)
Somewhat, but it is not as drastic as the SBM. IOM seems to change dramatically in the sunlight, but it doesn't really change color, it just really sparkles in the sun.

mac

·
IT'S BLUE DAMN IT!
294 Posts

Here's some more shots at The Big Tree. Some of these weren't as good so I didn't include them in the first set but due to the positive feedback...here ya go:

·
IT'S BLUE DAMN IT!
294 Posts
1 - 20 of 98 Posts