Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Congrats to: iceman302

Thanks to everyone that voted for me. Its great to have a unique community of enthusiasts with which to share my idea of the perfect G8. While my vision is still evolving, the car has come a long way in just over a year. I've relied heavily on the collective knowledge and resources of the G8 board to build the car. The list of modifications and improvements is fairly extensive, some visual but mostly performance. The car has put down 440 RWHP and 454 RWTQ with the current mods.

INDUCTION: VCM Performance OTR intake, Fasterproms Stage II ported intake and throttle body, Rotofab carbon fiber plenum cover

EXHAUST: SLP catted LT's, Magnaflow catback

TUNE: Livernois Motorsports

SUSPENSION/CHASSIS: Pedders Xa Street II coilovers and swaybars, Spohn trailing arms and toe links, BMR subframe connectors

WHEELS/TIRES: Forgestar F05's... 19x9 front, wearing 245/40's and 19x10 rear, wearing 275/35's. BFG KDW's all around.

DRIVETRAIN: Monster Stage II clutch, Gforce 1320 axles, Powerbond UDP

With the exception of the suspension and drivetrain, I've done all of the work myself. I can honestly say that my GXP is the most enjoyable, most well rounded, most satisfying car I've ever owned. There is nothing the car doesn't do well and I love the fact that the G8 is so unique. We all have a lot to be proud of.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.