Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
Employee pricing is gonna help with September! :) Thanks for the post!

·
Go ahead, make my day.
71 Posts
Employee pricing is gonna help with September! :) Thanks for the post!

It's a shame this is the only way they can move vehicles but it pays to be patient. I wonder how all the idiot dealers who were charging $3000 premiums on these back in April and May are doing? I'm glad I waited......saved myself $2500.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I know I'm one of the 1915.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I'm at my dealer right now waiting for some warranty work and I asked one of the sales managers about this. He said unless they are just plain stupid, they would not go above GMS pricing. Who would buy from them if they did?:slap:

·
Banned
717 Posts
1 of 1915 here :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
The employee pricing is just for the 08's correct???? That was what i had seen anyway. Too bad there are no 08's left anywhere around here. In fact there are no 09's in my city but there are some within driving distance 80-250 miles.

·
King-o-Bling
368 Posts
I'm one of the 777. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I read today on Car and Driver online that Holden is capable of shipping 3000 to 4000 vehicles a month. The reason this was brought up was that there are rumors of opening a U.S. assembly line but they mentioned waiting until 2 years just to make sure the interest stays.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i was told today only 08 g8.

You were told wrong.

Offer available on every 2008 GM vehicle and 2009 Chevrolet Avalanche, Cobalt, Equinox, HHR, Impala, Malibu and Silverado; Buick Enclave; Pontiac G5, G6, G8, Solstice, Torrent and Vibe; GMC Acadia and Sierra; Saturn AURA, OUTLOOK and SKY; HUMMER H2 and H3; Cadillac CTS, DTS, SRX and STS. Tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment extra. Price not available with special GMAC finance and lease offers. At participating dealers only. Take delivery by 9/30/08. See dealer for details.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The employee pricing are for 09's as well. I stopped by one of the dealers in my area tonight and none of the 09's have addendum's, However, the other dealer close to my house has them on the 09's.

The salesman I have bought from in the past called two days ago to let me know about the 09's and employee pricing.

Some dealers may not be passing the saving on just yet. Unless you ask them. Not sure they could get away with this, but who knows??

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm one of the "x" amount for September and very happy with the car. This is my first post here and many more to come I'm sure. I need to read through the archives in order to avoid re-posts.

Looking forward to learning, communicating and enjoying this forum.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I'm one of the "x" amount for September and very happy with the car. This is my first post here and many more to come I'm sure. I need to read through the archives in order to avoid re-posts.

Looking forward to learning, communicating and enjoying this forum.
WELCOME! Nice to see somebody understands how to use the search and archives. A lot of good info has passed by to the world of yesterday!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts