Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you run autocross what class do you run? I am in stop but I think I need to be in rtr. Just seeing where everyone else is.

Thanks

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Supercar coilovers and subframe bushings. Vararam intake. I not sure I'm in the right class but that is what they suggested.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was looking at rtr to put me with a couple of stangs. Sto is the catch all class here and is basically run what you have on street tires

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where are the guidelines for rtr? I might head to Lexington ky Sunday and try that class

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've run ESP, ran with F bodies and mustangs.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ran ESP on the stock tires, I've only run against Z06's with my Viper in ASP

·
Registered
242 Posts
Where are the guidelines for rtr? I might head to Lexington ky Sunday and try that class
RTR is the same as stock class (FS), only on street tires (if I remember right, the minimal rating of 140). The cars from different stock classes get indexed according to their original class'es performance. And no, it's not a seriously competitive car in either FS or RTR :)

I actually ran my GXP at a National tour event in 2012, got the last place in class. I've done no clean run in the 1st day, but even if my best run were clean, I still would have been last after two days by about 0.01 seconds :) Maybe the Yokohama tires were not the best choice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts