Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ordered the M310's from Elliott at ModBargains on Tuesday. Shipped out yesterday and should be here on Wednesday 3/27.
Got the Matte black in 19", hoping even though they're Matte, I can get them to shine a little w/ some Adams Polishes VRT dressing. Should look good on the LR w/ tinted windows and blacked out roof.

Pics to follow next week of wheels and tires and then soon after on car w/ new shocks/struts and Tein lowering springs. Spring can't get here soon enough!

Thanks to Elliott and all members on the board who have had input on my questions regarding which wheels to go with, never thought it would be such a hard decision.

As for tires, Discount Tire Direct has a $80 rebate for Falken FK 453's when you buy 4 and a $50 instant rebate for any 4 tires when bought online. So I could get 2 275/35/19's for $442 and 2 245/40/19's for $354. Minus the rebate and instant rebate and these tires total $666 which should include free shipping and no tax. Seems like a good deal?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Awesome. They should look great on LR that's dropped. I talked to Elliot this week. I'm gonna order on monday. Still making my final decision on my suspension.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Locking chrome. I have black American Racing Trench wheels on our Trailblazer w/ chrome lugs and I like the little "pop" it gives it.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered tires today, BFG sport Comp-2, 245/40 and 275/35's, tires should be in later this week and new tires/wheels on this wknd. Pics to come

·
Registered
371 Posts
Want pics! Let me know how the shine is on these. If it has a good bit of shine I may go that direction.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
996 Posts
I'm excited for mine to come in! I'm getting mine today and throwing the eibach lowering kit on tomorrow. I'll take pictures of my set up this weekend and start a thread so I'm not jacking the OP's thread.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They look great Elliott, in their boxes. Waiting for tires to come in this week. Then waiting on lugnuts to get here, ordered from Amazon last night but may not get in until next week.
MotorCity, no worries. It looks like we'll need to start a "Post your M310's" thread like the Camaro and VMR rims have.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dmarple80, i was wondering where you ended up ordering your tpms?!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haven't ordered them yet. Still debating on wether to transfer the stock ones onto my new rims or buy a new set.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm excited for mine to come in! I'm getting mine today and throwing the eibach lowering kit on tomorrow. I'll take pictures of my set up this weekend and start a thread so I'm not jacking the OP's thread.
Cant wait to see them on the car! Look forward to seeing the new thread! Thanks again!

They look great Elliott, in their boxes. Waiting for tires to come in this week. Then waiting on lugnuts to get here, ordered from Amazon last night but may not get in until next week.
MotorCity, no worries. It looks like we'll need to start a "Post your M310's" thread like the Camaro and VMR rims have.
Glad to hear it man! I am excited to see how they turn out! We need to expand out Avant Garde Wheel Gallery!

Dmarple80, i was wondering where you ended up ordering your tpms?!
If any of you guys need new TPMS we carry factory GM TPMS so please let me know! Eager to see all the pics!

·
Facebook Moderator
1,452 Posts
Planning to lower at all?! You know where to get the work done ;)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Mine showed up in the driveway yesterday! Thanks Elliott! waiting on my lugs to show up.
Nice! Cant wait to see how they turn out!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Planning to lower at all?! You know where to get the work done ;)
Yea, I have the FE3's and Tein lowering springs at home waiting to get installed.
I was going to have a shop by my house do the work, do you have another idea?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If any of you guys need new TPMS we carry factory GM TPMS so please let me know! Eager to see all the pics!
Can you PM me a price for 4 TPMS?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I finally got the tires mounted on the rims and had a nice day today to clean it up and get some pics.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts