Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you attend this event? It's in Flint, MI around the same time as the Woodward Dream Cruise? Going to be moddin the G8 next summer and was hoping there would be a group of G8s there to check out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah I've been every year since it started. Back to the Bricks has grown immensely year to year and there has been talks of combining the two events. Both are great things to attend with lots of things to see and do. Depending on how long your going to be around, attending both is easy as they really aren't that far apart. If you are traveling in, I would recommend staying between the two as it'll be cheaper and you're much more likely to actually land a room.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Grand Blanc about 5 miles from the main drag that is used for the cruise. Havent been downtown where much of the shows are tho. Was trying to find out if there was a G8 following there and where you guys meet up.

·
every village has one
2,380 Posts
If you haven't been there, it would be well worth your while to check it out.
It's well run, and the show has some incredible rides. If you're local or within a reasonable driving distance, it will probably wind up on your yearly list.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.