Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. Just wondering who is going to the first 2011 yesterday and tune at Bandimere?

Its saturday, April 9. Gates open at 8:00, lanes open at 9:30. $35 to run, $10 to spectate.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm in!

Tony said he would be away for work at that time :(

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weather permitting, we will be there. If the computer for Tigger gets back in time, we'll have that one there. If not, we'll prolly be back up there on Sunday the 17th. It will be christopher's 1st runs. Looking forward to watching him!

See ya Saturday!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Tigger -- Still waiting for the return of the computer....Prolly be a few more weeks before it's back & re-tuned....Bummer!!! See ya tomorrow. Sounds like the weather should be nice.

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Missed ya Dave :)
hope you and the family are feeling better....

Had a good time. Christopher had a blast during his first official day at the track. He made LOTS of passes, had great reaction times (worst was .352 his first time ever to drive down the track) and consistan ETs.

It was good seeing everybody -- Chris, Alex, Scott....and the other non-G8 Twisted Racing members!

See everybody again soon -- I know there are a few people that will be there again this coming weekend....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm alive now....whatever "bug" my girls got ripped up by got me about 30 min after i finally got to sleep early friday morning....then it was Montezuma's Revenge for the next 18 hrs or so...by saturday morning i was finally able to stand up straight again...solid food didnt happen till sunday...ugh...

·
Registered
191 Posts
It was good to see the G8's running so well at Bandimere. I wish I would have been more prepared to run on Saturday, but with a full tank, a full belly, and lots of junk in the trunk, It would not have been a pretty sight. At least I got a few bad pictures of the cars that ran.

Glad you are feeling better David!

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Hey, did anyone get the vids that were taken? Pretty sure there is at least one 12 second pass on the camera.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Tweaky...GoPro

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey, did anyone get the vids that were taken? Pretty sure there is at least one 12 second pass on the camera.
I have a couple videos, but my camera is not exactly High Def. I'll try to figure out what to do with them (You Tube?) and let you know.

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Damn tweaky a 12.2!
How much u spraying in that GXP of yours?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wow...Looks like a good time was had. Sorry I missed it again...Damn work!...:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great Videos! Also thanks to Scott for posting a picture of Big Red (not that I really have a name for it). (Hum, I think I need to think of something better.

And Dave, glad you are feeling better but TMI DUDE!!!:drink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts