Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey -- The first club clash on May 11th was rained/snowed out. The next one is scheduled for June 1. I know I will be there -- Will at least have "Tigger" there, the white GTP & one other car -- Not sure which one.

We are also at the track for the Friday Night E.T. series -- next one is Fri, May 25 (The kiddo runs in the High School & Sport Compact classes). occassionally, Tigger will make the rounds also.

"Tigger" will be running in the King Street class as well this year. The next date for that event June 9th.

Post up if anybody is going to be there for any of these races.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
negative ghost rider, the pattern is full...

CLub Clash and hopefully a wed nite test n tune every now and then is it for me...damn u work and school!

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
I might actually be able to make the 6/1 meet, as hockey has that weekend off. But might have to work to make up for being on vacation the next two weekends. Gonna try though.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Club Clash this Friday, June 1st if the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Doing Test n Tune Wednesday nite...gotta see if I'm top street fast or hot rod slow

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doing Test n Tune Wednesday nite...gotta see if I'm top street fast or hot rod slow
So.....what's the verdict?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
still hot rod slow!!!!!!!!!!
grrr

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Still gonna try to make it down Friday. Weather looks to be holding out, and it may be one of the only times I can race this year. Wont be spraying though. Just gotta see if I can spring the $120 for gas etc.

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still gonna try to make it down Friday. Weather looks to be holding out, and it may be one of the only times I can race this year. Wont be spraying though. Just gotta see if I can spring the $120 for gas etc.
Good luck Alex. Hope to see ya. I wont be spraying either.

Bummer David...were you close to to Top Street fast?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nope....14.2
Different weather/DA then my fastest....but after a tune and headers i should be faster. But i was more consistent at 14.2 as opposed to reaching to get there...

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Not gonna be able to make it, one of our paychecks was short about $400, so working to make up for it. Hockey may be over 8/3, so I might be able to hit the 8/10 CC, and at least one of the September ones. And I hope to make it to a T&T or two once I get the nitrous rewired.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts