Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all --

1st Club Clash competion of the season is THIS Friday...April 30th.

Club Provides main dish & drinks (this event will be Burgers, Brats, & Hot Dogs) -- Members of the Club eat with no cost, and others is $5. All that partake in the food is asked to bring a side/desert to share with the others.

Gates open at 3:30, time trials begin at 4:00. Eliminations start around 7:00PM.

I will be sending out an e-mail to those I have e-maill addresses for here within the next day or two.

Thanks - Pray for nice weather!

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Good luck team. Wife has class in Casper this weekend, so I wont be able to go this time.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I am so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dunno what time I'll get there...or if I'm stuck with kiddos...but I'm going

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the weather just may hold out for us. Can't wait! See ya at the track! I should be there nice and early......

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm going...no kids...no worries...come on Mother Nature hold out for us!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Good luck all...Can't make it as I'm down in Austin on business...Won't be back til Sat afternoon.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a great time last night. I was not in the G8, ran the T/A (no nitrous). Ran low 11's all night, and went to the 4th round (lost by a small margin to the 2nd place winner of last year's season....).

Our next Club Clash event is May 21st. Watch for the e-mails. Hopefully the weather will be more spring like by then (and no winter conditions).

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Made it to the third round...lost by an itty bitty bit...
Froze my butt off...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Made it to the third round...lost by an itty bitty bit...
Froze my butt off...
Did your times drop with the cool temps?

Next time we are there together we should tune your car with my Cortex and see if it really makes a difference on a stock G8.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
nope times got an itty bit worse...my best times always seem to be the first one or two run of the day...fairly consistent tho...

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Can you tune more than one car with the Cortex? Or just have one tuned at a time, so if you pull the modded tune from yours, you can put it into another?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Can you tune more than one car with the Cortex? Or just have one tuned at a time, so if you pull the modded tune from yours, you can put it into another?
You can only have one car tuned at a time, so I would need to tune back to stock before tuning another car. It only takes a few minutes to re-tune, so not a big deal.

I think Superchips is selling something you can download to your Cortex to make it able to tune two cars at a time, but I don't know much about it.

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
That's what I thought. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts