Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st Club Clash is tomorrow (Fri 5/3), opening ET series was last weekend. Wondering who will be there....

Street Machine Showdown is this Sunday, open to any and all Street Legal cars for bracket racing.... Tigger and the Grand Prix's should be there for both days this weekend.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Figured I'd post here instead of starting a new thread.

Finally had a chance to get up to the track last Wednesday for test and tune. It was 92 degrees out, so times weren't what they could have been. That said, I ran [email protected] with a 2.3 60'. Not terrible I suppose given my mods, or lack there of.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
14.4 is pretty good. I hope to be up there Wed, Thurs, Fri and Saturday this week. As long as Tigger only needs a fuel pump, and it gets here on time....it should be a go. The pump is due to be here tomorrow morning.....keeping my fingers crossed. Anybody else goingnup there for the 4th of July festivities Thursday?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I will be up there Weds and Fri for Club Clash. I want to run the GXP a couple times before I start modding. The vararam intake is on the way and should have it Friday. Unless holiday shipping puts a stop to it.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wednesday this week (Tomorrow, July 3) is a Test & Tune ONLYfor participants of Night of Fire & Thunder at Bandimere. So you may not be able to run. But Friday is a go.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Count me in for Friday then!

That is disappointing that T&T is not open. Oh well. See ya Friday.
I hear ya! You should come up to the Adams County Fairgrounds on Saturday July 13th for our "photo shoot" Get pics of the new ride. See ya Friday!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pssst.... Night of Fire and Thunder was in May. July 4th is Jet Car Nationals though.
Yep. I realized that after I posted and logged out. Was too lazy to go back and change it....Oh well. Done now, thanks for the correction. Should be a good day of racing.

Tigger is back up, hopefully full force. Already in line at the track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts