Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all -- Just wondering how many are ready for the 1/4 mile racing season? We'll be going to the Bandimere Open house next week on Wendesday (2/24/10) to register...Can't wait for the sun to come out & warm up the track!:driving:

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Getting almost ready. Planning on hitting the 6/11 track day with the GTP, and will have the GXP down for a T&T to get baselines and hopefully a 13.xx.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Jlasti,

Let me know what I gotta do to be ready for club clashes...I'm gonna go to the 6/11 track day...don't know if I'm gonna run my G8 at that one tho

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twisted Racing Club stuff....

Hey Wyome --

Biggest thing is show up at the track. We will be putting an e-mail together soon with info on our Annual Kick-off meeting. The Vice-Pres & Sec of the club are trying to buy a house right now, so once that is complete, we will have more time to get things set up!

Do we have your e-mail address -- PM me with it in just to be sure?...

Anybody else interested in joining, PM me with e-mail info and we'll be sure to include you in all our notifications & happenings!

TTYL

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PMs received! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all --

Went to the the Racer's Expo last night -- the club is registered and so am I. Now it's just wait for the track to open. See y'all soon!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting almost ready. Planning on hitting the 6/11 track day with the GTP, and will have the GXP down for a T&T to get baselines and hopefully a 13.xx.
GXP was close to that at the end of the season last year --14.02! We'll get it to the 13s this year Tweaky!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've never been to Bandimere or any other drag strip. What do I need to know if I'm brand new?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing special -- PM with contact info & we can discuss if you'd like....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
what is this the GXP racing series??
Come on let's get sum GTs up in this!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you feeling all left out Wyome? Marauder I think will be joining you. I think you'll be ok!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
E-mail sent last night to all those I have e-mail addresses for. The Club we "organize" will be meeting this weekend -- Sunday, 3/21/10 -- Anybody interested in joining up with us, let me know if you want the e-mail from the club. You can PM me with an e-mail address & I will forward it to you.

Looking forward to a fun season!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
plannin on goin...

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't believe that I received an email...My email address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Tony...forwarded u the announcement jlasti sent out...

david

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Tony -- I sent it to you. Not sure if it went to a spam folder or what....Did you get the one Wyome forwarded to you?

Wyome -- Thanks for forwarding it.

Tweaky -- Not sure if I have your e-mail address. I know that we gathered some info at the Januay GTG in Brighton. The gal that collected it all is in the middle of moving, and her computer crashed just before that. If you PM me the info, I will be sure to add your info to my database.

Everybody else --
The club is getting together at Bandimere on Sunday, April 18th. It is a Test & Tune day. Track opens at 9:00, cost for racers is $35, all others is $10.

If you'd like to get our club e-letters, please PM with with your e-mail address. I will add it to my list so you can recieve information on what we are doing.

Have a great day -- & be careful in the snow.....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I got snow tires now...I'm good
I bet donuts on a frozen parking lot w/ the GXP would be sweet...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha ha ha

I got snow tires now...I'm good
I bet donuts on a frozen parking lot w/ the GXP would be sweet...
How were those donuts? Oh yeah -- you ain't got a GXP!!! jk

You ready for round 3 down there.....Are ya sick of the snow yet?

I am ready for it to warm up. Ready to de-winterize the boat and spend the weekend at a lake. Ready to get the car to the track...This cold weather ain't no fun!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
April 18th

Hi all --

Track offically opens this week -- Test & Tech for the Junior Drags & Tech only for all others on Friday night.
Saturday is Test & Tech for everybody.

Next weekend is Test & Tech on Saturday and Sunday --

We are planning on being there with our racing club on Sunday -- 4/18. Let us know if you want to join us!

See ya at the track!!!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I got my window paint already...wal mart rocks

1 - 20 of 34 Posts