Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -- Went to the swap meet over the weekend to register for this year's events at Bandimere.

Who is racing - And what classes?

As always, hubby & I will be running our Twisted Racing Club - So we will be there for all the Club Clash events, along with the Kiddo. Our son will be running the Friday & Saturday ET series, so I will most likely make it to a few of those. We will also most likely be going to the King Street events and some of the "specialty" shows.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll be out for a number of events, but likely won't be racing much this year. Looking forward to meeting some other local G8 owners.

What does your GT run without the giggle gas at Bandimere?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey -- "Tigger" runs low 13's at Bandimere w/o the juice. 13.1x-13.2x depending on the air/conditions.... Can't wait for the track to open.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey -- "Tigger" runs low 13's at Bandimere w/o the juice. 13.1x-13.2x depending on the air/conditions.... Can't wait for the track to open.
I'm looking forward to it myself. I'm hoping for mid 13s on the new setup (power figures in the signature are before the headers), so it's good to hear that cammed/header cars are capable of decent numbers up here. Maybe I'll see you and your husband out at the track this year!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good! April 12th & 13th is the opening dates for Bandimere, Grand Junction is open for Test & Tune that Saturday also. Pueblo opens the weekend before. Not sure if there will be much prep of the track at Pueblo. There are quite a few "grudge" events scheduled down there without track prep....Julesburge opens on April 26th, and the next closest track that I am aware of is Douglas WY -- They open May 31st.

As I said in the opening, will be at Bandimere quite a few weekends, and hope to make it to the the other tracks at least once....

Here's to Spring & Summertime!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Glad spring is back! Don't forget Julesburg has their only test and tune day April 26th.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep -- Chris, I know that I forgot something. We will be there some this year also. The 26/27th I believe is the opening weekend of competition at Banidmere. The ET series will be running Fri, Sat & Sunday. We will most likely be there for at least on of those days -- the Kiddo will be there all 3 days. I think we will be paying Rent this season, we will be there almost as much as we will be home.....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Not a bad problem to have Jacky :)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Sweet!!... we are getting 2" of snow tomorrow...... :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'll be hitting an occasional test and tune this year at Bandimere, that's all I have planned at the moment

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
494 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
hello people i am going to be in denver from monday to friday was going to check out the "Responsible Speed" event. is this a decent event to see wednesday night?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nice to see your G8 return home to Colorado, even for a few days. Yours was the first G8 i had ever seen, other than mine, when the PO had it.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Nice to see your G8 return home to Colorado, even for a few days. Yours was the first G8 i had ever seen, other than mine, when the PO had it.
The g8 is staying home. I am coming up to help out work at our denver office. So after 5pm my day will be free I am trying to find things to do.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Im trying to go but can't find an address, phone number, or hours of operation. on my phone the website doesnt work at all

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts