Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocky Mountain G8s...its almost that time again...track day season!

Here is the info from the colorado racing network website...

Where: Bandimere Speedway

When: April 7th (make up day if needed is scheduled for Friday April 20th)

Time: gates open at 7:30 AM

Participants: 40 allowed

Payment: $80 via Pay Pal to Jason at Bouldernissanmotorsports "at" yahoo "dot" com ; (please provide your Car details, name and phone number with ref; Bandimere)

I'm in for this one...

david

·
Registered
194 Posts
Could be fun!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Rocky Mountain G8s...its almost that time again...track day season!

Here is the info from the colorado racing network website...

Where: Bandimere Speedway

When: April 7th (make up day if needed is scheduled for Friday April 20th)

Time: gates open at 7:30 AM

Participants: 40 allowed

Payment: $80 via Pay Pal to Jason at Bouldernissanmotorsports "at" yahoo "dot" com ; (please provide your Car details, name and phone number with ref; Bandimere)

I'm in for this one...

david

Hi David, I couldn't find anything about this at the Boulder Nissan site?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm in! Can't wait to get back out there!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a great time at Bandimere saturday with COG8MAN and my son.
Ran a new personal best of 14.2 @ 100mph...thank you early April and your sub 6,000' DAs. Also ran a new personal worst of about 24 sec at 50mph...if you saw it...you woulda been laughing too...just like the thousands, and thousands in attendance were doing. Oh well...

Drove COG8MAN's G8GT for one run...that thing gets out of the hole hella hard!!! And I so did not like the loose, swaying feeling you get on drag radials when you slow down after the traps.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Had a great time at Bandimere saturday with COG8MAN and my son.
Ran a new personal best of 14.2 @ 100mph...thank you early April and your sub 6,000' DAs. Also ran a new personal worst of about 24 sec at 50mph...if you saw it...you woulda been laughing too...just like the thousands, and thousands in attendance were doing. Oh well...

Drove COG8MAN's G8GT for one run...that thing gets out of the hole hella hard!!! And I so did not like the loose, swaying feeling you get on drag radials when you slow down after the traps.
Great day! Sunny with a high of 68 drgrees and no wind, could not have been better! I ran my best of 12:96 at 105.5 with 1.86 60 foot times!

Wyome ran pretty much the same as me first time in the car! Nice to have a friend their Dave and your son is a really nice kid, hope to see you again soon.
:driving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts