Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have been searching like crazy to find the part numbers for the base taillights but to no avail.
Mind helping a fellow GT owner out and posting up the numbers for the benefit? Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,670 Posts
If no one chimes in by tomorrow afternoon, then I will put mines and let you know brother.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have always had luck with GMPartsDirect.Com .Put you vin# in and part request and a number will follow on there reply.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure of the part number, but if be willing to sell you mine.
Thank you for the offer, but I have a bnib driver side so I figured having the p/n's posted up would be both a help to me and others looking for both.

·
Registered
682 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
A while back, I got some P/Ns for all the tail light and headlight assy's, in case a reason came up to modify or replace any of them.
Base tail light assy's at that time were LEFT SIDE--- #92202359 at $200
RIGHT SIDE--- #92202360 at $200

Numbers could have changed, and most likely the price since then, but easy to verify at parts counter with a call.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
4,670 Posts
Yes, Gopherit could have saved me some time as well. Failed to check the thread prior to removing the tail lamps for the first time. While looking for the part numbers, which I couldn't seem to find written anywhere on them, lost two screws in the grass when I got distracted by the phone.... UGH!!! Pulled out the telescoping magnet and raked over the yard like I was searching for sunken treasure... still nothing. Went back into the house retraced my steps... Nothing. Finally, got down on one knee and combed through the grass by hand and found them... yipppeeee. Needless to say, I always always always make things interesting. That's how I roll.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, Gopherit could have saved me some time as well. Failed to check the thread prior to removing the tail lamps for the first time. While looking for the part numbers, which I couldn't seem to find written anywhere on them, lost two screws in the grass when I got distracted by the phone.... UGH!!! Pulled out the telescoping magnet and raked over the yard like I was searching for sunken treasure... still nothing. Went back into the house retraced my steps... Nothing. Finally, got down on one knee and combed through the grass by hand and found them... yipppeeee. Needless to say, I always always always make things interesting. That's how I roll.
Damn man, I apologize.

·
Premium Member
4,670 Posts
F.W.I.W. I was unable to locate a part number on either of them.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts