Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did some pulls at a new shop in the East Bay, CA. Gasoline Dreamz Performance. I kind've stumbled across them while doing some work at the shop and I hear this freakishly loud WHITE ZO6 scream by. I think it's putting down atleast 700rwhp. I've never seen a White ZO6 before. SUpeR SexY!

After a couple of days I drove by and decided to stop in and what do I see. An empty dyno. I just installed a Rotofab and wanted to see how badly I needed a retune. All I got to say is:
These guys are great Peeps! Clean shop too.
Mike gave me some dyno pulls.

They specialize in mostly lsx perfromance.

We are talking about a get together bbq with the norcal vette guys some time soon (Vettes meet G8s). He's given me some great ideas to think about already in terms of next upgrades. (Meth vs. Heads and Cam:secret:) This is what I"m talking about. Fast cars. Good food and cool peeps to spend time with.

It's nice to know there is another option to choose from out here in the Bay for tuning and performance.

Anyways, I pulled about 451 rwhp tonight. A little less than what I got at Synergy last year without the rotofab (470). I'm putting in some fuel upgrades and I'm hoping that they should get me to my goal of 500-535 rwhp. I will post updates as soon as I get them.
I'll be going to the track for the first time here as soon as work and family time permits. Mike is bringing his freakishly fast zo6 and I hope to get some other G8's out here in the Bay to come and join. :driving::boink::turbonaughtdy_1: Let me know if you're interested in going.

Yessir! RJ

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This is what lured me in:
I have a thing for this look! If my G8 only had two doors I would want it to look like this!

gpd-project-427.jpg

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Interesting. How much was the dyno pull?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting. How much was the dyno pull?
Let's just say his price was more than fair. When I spoke to them about a G8 get together. He told me he would do 40 bucks for 2 pulls.

He gave me 2 pulls for 20. They are good peeps. They took care of my car just as well as if I were putting it on the dyno myself.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Let's just say his price was more than fair. When I spoke to them about a G8 get together. He told me he would do 40 bucks for 2 pulls.

He gave me 2 pulls for 20. They are good peeps. They took care of my car just as well as if I were putting it on the dyno myself.
Holy crap that was a good price. Might have to drive by and check them out. Where are they?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
They are located in Hayward in the industrial area. Near Newtech. They will be at Good Guys as well.

MyG8at GPdreamz (2).jpg

I loved how I didn't have to have an appointment. They open at 4pm and close at 8. These are my kind of hours during the week. Since I work all day and play at night when I can. They didn't even hesitate to get me on the dyno.

I was hoping for higher horsepower but every dyno is different. What can I say... I'm feeling like a dyno queen.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy crap that was a good price. Might have to drive by and check them out. Where are they?
I know! Mike and the guys are great! I was surprised when one minute we are talking cars and all of a sudden we were talkin' dyno and all then all of a sudden he's strapping my car down. I was stoked! These guys love to have fun!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ike, let me know when you head down. We should all hook up! I want to know more about that ported manny...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts