Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these during lunch.
I only have the front coilovers installed since by front Eibach snapped.
Ill do the rears when i have more time, along with a few other things.
So this is front BCs and rear FE3+Eibachs.
Have them at 12 ticks past soft for now
havent really played yet.
height is moderate, its my DD, so i cant SLAM it, although id love to.
i might go a touch lower...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did you drive with them on the softest setting at all? I have the LCA and strut tower bushing issues, and I plan on overhauling the suspension this summer. I'm wondering the value of this and how it affects driving characteristics. This is my DD too, BTW.

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
oh my damn... i want...

·
09 LR G8 GXP 6M (#1420)
645 Posts
Lookin' good, MTO!

I have BCR coilovers as well and they're perfectly fine for a daily driver. The softest setting is, however, slightly harsher than stock.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i ordered in a hurry to get the car back on the road, so before i read the discussions on spring rates on these things. i ended up ordering 7/9, the original, but i believe i got 7/12 which is the upgraded stiffer rears.

so far im ok with the 7 up front, ill let you know how the 12s do in the back.

i read someone had 7/12 and didnt like the difference btw the two, so if thats the case for me, ill try to get 9s up front.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nice I have them with 9k/12k setup and actually Im slammed up front 3 clicks from full stiff and it still rides great (my DD as well)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.