Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have grown sick of shops not knowing what my car is, thinking it is a V-6, G6, front wheel drive car, or worse, assuming I don't know a thing or two about cars.

I am looking for an all around shop that can do general maintenance and mods that I don't want to do my self. (Struts, tuning, cam, random installs maybe the occasional oil change that I don't feel like doing myself).

What shops do you guys use? I am willing to make a drive, I live in Foco.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Clint at A.I.R. in Wheatridge is can handle your LS needs...he has wrenched/tuned some of of the quickest cars in FoCo

·
Tin Indian
440 Posts
+1 for American Intense Racing. Household name at Bandimere,and currently helping with the KBPI metal shop Camaro build.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Clint is very familiar with what a G8 is also...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is there a group that people meet up that have G8's in Colorado. I live in Aurora.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Is there a group that people meet up that have G8's in Colorado. I live in Aurora.
Just keep an eye out here on the board....Every once in a while we try to get a "meet" together. Or if you want to try to start one, go for it.

There are a few G8's in/around Aurora, a few in the Springs/Castle Rock area, some further north in Thornton/Brighton+ & then even more in the Fort Collins & Boulder County areas....

·
Registered
7 Posts

There are 2 of us already that meet at the Parking Lot Car show that is every Friday it s not just G8's though its all kinds of cars.

Address is 18605 E Hampden Ave., Aurora, CO. It is in the Movie Tavern Parking lot right next to Sonic.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'll have to come down on Friday. I live on Quincy and tower. I stopped by a couple times last summer, but no G8s

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
494 Posts
I won't make it today. I ended up in California for the weekend.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts