Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get my G8 GT serviced sometime soon in the south jersey region. I live in burlington county, and was wondering where SJ people go to get serviced?

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
I always used Coleman Buick in Lawrenceville. Never had any problems with them. They are right off of 295.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I never. Cared for my dealer (perrini in Cranbury) and I'm out of warranty anyhow so I go to Mieneke in Bordentown. The owner, Tom is a great guy and has saved me a lot of cash.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm also in Burlington County. I've never gone back to the dealer...but if I had to I was going to try Holman Cadillac on 73. My dad uses Burns ex-Pontiac/GMC on rt 70 in Marlton for his Trans Am and hasn't had any complaints that I'm aware of. I plan on taking my GXP back to Tune Time in Lakewood for any maintenance I can't do myself.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas, I think I'll try Holman Cadillac. Unless I'm in the mood for a trip to Delaware.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'd be curious to know how your experience goes at Holman Cadillac.

·
Registered
190 Posts
There is Elkins Chevy in Marlton or Turnersville Chevy in Turnersville. I want to Turnersville and they did a great job with my lifter issue even though they misdiagnosed it the first time they made good the second time and kept me updated every step of the way. I never thought of going to a Cadillac dealer next time I'm doing that I'm sure they have nicer waiting rooms..lol

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
I know Burns ex-Pontiac/GMC on rt 70 in Marlton have worked on a lot of G8's and knows these cars very well.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts