Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey Guyz,

Can anyone offer up their opinion and experience for the 'BEST' chrome wheel locks you know of for the OEM 19" chrome GXP/CTS rims ?

OEM, Gorilla, McGard, etc..?

JHP has them @ like $148.00 USD. Pricey to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I love JHP; just thought their should be quality alternative locks available ?

Thanks in advance !
Dave

·
Registered
707 Posts
Paceperformace has the same ones for half on their site without having to pay international shipping, but you have to buy the caps separate. You could also check out GM parts stores. I got the oem locking caps/locking nuts used from ebay.au for around $40us+$15 shipping.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I use the GM wheel locks with the OEM chrome caps. Can't look much better than what was designed for the rims in the first place IMO. Greg at Pace Performance hooked me up with both the locks and caps for a great price.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
76 Posts
I use the GM wheel locks with the OEM chrome caps. Can't look much better than what was designed for the rims in the first place IMO. Greg at Pace Performance hooked me up with both the locks and caps for a great price.
This is what I did as well. P/N 92190654 for set, 92182001 for a single twist-on chrome cap.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Yes you could order the black screw on caps #92182099 when you order the locks to match the GT oem caps. With these lock no one will tell the difference between the locks and regular lug nut caps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts