Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to give credit where credit is due. Ordered 17" drag wheels / ipikes / tpms and a second set of 16" studded ipikes for my 2K GP. While there was a logistics challenge in the 17" set parts arrived unmounted, and then some confusion with the different sets of ipikes, Discount never faltered in holding their end and resolved the issues promptly. The post sale customer service/commitment more than made of for the minor problems and made sure I'll buy more from them again and recommend them to others.

·
Supporting Vendor
730 Posts
Thanks you for your support JCMG8 and thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you again.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Could not agree more. Had lots of problems with my order but in the end they made everything right and compensated me for all the trouble. After a short conversation with them I had no doubt the they would make everything right! Competitive pricing but it's their post sale customer service that is outstanding. They are in business for the long haul and truly want the customer to be happy with their purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts