Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a million threads about this combo but was wondering where the best place to buy these are today? I know Maryland Speed has them. Is this the best and most cost effective place to buy this combo? I like supporting a sponsor but am not going to pay significantly more to do so.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
328 Posts
You can also check out Wretched Motor Sports. I got mine from them.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Got mine from autoanything with a 15% off coupon for the DBA's, then since I have an amazon prime account I got the HPS pads there, with free two day shipping.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Advance auto has DBA. Use the current 40 off 110 or wait for another 50 off 100. Make 4 separate purchases checking out as "guest". IIRC, free shipping on orders over $75

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Got mine from autoanything with a 15% off coupon for the DBA's, then since I have an amazon prime account I got the HPS pads there, with free two day shipping.
I used Autoanything too, they price match.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Advance auto has DBA. Use the current 40 off 110 or wait for another 50 off 100. Make 4 separate purchases checking out as "guest". IIRC, free shipping on orders over $75
and it still be over $40 extra just for front 2 ..

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
autoanything - 147 -15% = 125
Advance - 170 - 50 = 120 (DOW20 code is 50 off 125)

over 4, Advance is $20 less

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
yeah they seem to have the best price, but when i looked a few months ago they were advertising them but you couldn't order a complete set.

autoanything and amazon have good hawk prices.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I DO NOT recommend Advance Auto, I tried ordering two rear rotors from them. A day or two later AFTER I paid they let me know they didn't have any in stock and would issue me a refund. After I called them 2 or 3 times, getting different people each time telling me different things, weeks later I finally got my money back. I did not have a good experience with them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bought mine from juiced motorsports. They killed everybody elses prices. Cut some places price in more than half. Check them out. I dealt with jason, his customer service was unbeatable also.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
FWIW, my recent brake purchase had rotors (DBA) from Amazon and Anvance, pads (Hawk) from forum member and Amazon.

95% of the time I use Advance, I purchase with store pick-up. I have had few times the store called to say they could not fulfill, I was credited within minutes. Perhaps I was lucky, DBA fronts were on porch within 4 days of order. The major reason I shop Advance (besides price) is that I have a local place to return without issue if defective or change my mind. I will say, dealing with online orders help (phone call) has been less than perfect - hit and miss.

Without a doubt, Amazon has best customer service and is typically my first stop. For the rotors, I got some from the warehouse deals which is what started my DBA upgrades.

As for price matching, many shops will. All things equal, I prefer to reward the shop who has the lower price up front as they are the ones keeping the others honest.

Just sharing my experience, as always caveat emptor

and sorry about the thread jack

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.