Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
F1rehawk
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Black Friday is approaching and as we all know, it's one of the best sales of the year to get car parts.

I created this thread for any one who sighted deals and/or rumors of upcoming deals on car parts.

Vendors may also use this thread if they wish.

Let the games begin.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey guys, Black Friday is approaching and as we all know, it's one of the best sales of the year to get car parts.

I created this thread for any one who sighted deals and/or rumors of upcoming deals on car parts.

Vendors may also use this thread if they wish.

Let the games begin.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeh, suspension, tires, wheels, guess I shouldn't have beat on it so hard at Mosport. Semi-retired, ok pension plan, but may have to wait 'til next year to go looking for parts. Just like poker, shouldn't play if you can't afford to pay!

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sub’d

·
F1rehawk
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on vendors, post your offers!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Following

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bump for all of you

G8only has some deals (Solo performance, Dod delete kits, E85, Save $50 on 2" kooks headers, 15% off and free shipping from BMR, Pedders, 10% off Circle D converters).

Ebay has 15% off, but it expires 11/21/18 at 8PM EST and you have to order from the App and use the code PICKFAST.

Got myself a converter from one site, and wideband from the other because no other sites had deals on the AEM 30-0334. Happy shopping

1 - 14 of 14 Posts