Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,
SOLO Performance is proud to announce that we will be discounting all exhaust products, including catback kits, axle-back kits, and high flow converters for all models that we service. This includes your G8! Details are below:

DISCOUNT: 15% of all products

Date: Black Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Cyber Monday (November 29, 30, and December 1 and 2, 2013)

How To Order: Our website will be able to accommodate the discount for those three days starting on November 29, or you can call me direct at the number below:

Steve Mariano
SOLO Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002
[email protected]

http://www.solo-performance.com

Thanks so much and we hope you have a great holiday!

Steve, Jeff, and the SOLO Team

·
Registered
98 Posts
Been waiting for a chance to pull the trigger on a set of mufflers. Will this discount be reflected in the prices on your Amazon.com store, or do we have to order directly from your site to get the discount? Thanks

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't believe it will be reflected on our Amazon site. Call me direct to order at 516-655-9002. Thanks so much!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
98 Posts
Trying to check out online. I don't see where to type in the discount code...just shipping info and credit card info.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sorry, I saw the announcement banner on the site and got excited :boink:

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ordered mine last night as well. Now I can stare at them sitting in the house until it gets warm out :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wow, they already shipped and will be here Tuesday!

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only 5 hours left in the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale!!!!! Get your order in now to get 15% off all of our Solo products. The website will be accommodating the discount code until midnight tonight, or you can call me direct at 516-655-9002 until midnight EST as well! Thanks so much for the support!

Steve Mariano
http://www.solo-performance.com
Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got ours..thanks! Can't wait to install it!

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All of us at SOLO Performance would like to thank you all for the wonderful support during the group buy! We are so honored and happy to be a part of this great group of enthusiasts!!

Steve, Jeff, and the Solo Crew

1 - 19 of 19 Posts