Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Done! Had it done professionally today. Very happy with the results. Came with a 3 year warranty too, woot!

66 Posts
Wow! That looks really good!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks incredible! Normally not a fan of white wheels at all but the roof, trim, and wheels really pull the whole car together. Nice lookin' G8!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! Oh and the rear window is tinted 32% just like all the others. Must have been the way the sun was shining on it making it not look tinted.

·
The Mustang dude
1,438 Posts
Looks smokin hot man. Those white wheels are really different. Congrats.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks amazing! I absolutely love the wheels!! Great work

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice and sleek, how did that run? I have been thinking about doing it.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks! $250 for the roof. Comes with a 3 year warranty and was WAY cheaper than having it painted.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like that. Can we get a couple from a higher angle?
These pics are CRAP.........I don't know why my cell phone all of a sudden is taking little crappy pics. But I forgot to bring our good camera to work today. I know one thing I've realize that is GLARINGLY obvious to me now is that I need to add about 3-4 coats of plasti dip glossifier to the matte black work I've done on the front of the car (bottom part, grills, hood vents) so it will better match the roof and not clash so much in sheen. I'll do that, and then will do a good photo shoot somewhere.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.