Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got these put on today! The wheels are staggered 8.5's and 9.5's and came with 265 Bridgestone RE-11's and 245 Nitto envo's! Ill get her cleaned and and take some better pics soon. Figured there was no need today since Im going to the track tomorrow

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Cool!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Looks good. The 701s are still my favorite wheel.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Very nice! Who'd you pick those up from, hopefully I will see them next weekend at C&C.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Planning on a drop?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Look forward to seeing that.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Looks good!

265 rear to avoid rub?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks good!

265 rear to avoid rub?
Just happened to be what was on them when i bought them. I think the guy I bought them from was running a squared set up at one time. Once the tires are shot ill most likely go 285 or 295.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Looks awesome! Glad they went to a good home, hopefully ill get to check them out tomorrow.

·
'Mod'erator
4,892 Posts
Looks good Brotha. Car is going to look just as good as she moves with that drop!

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks awesome! Glad they went to a good home, hopefully ill get to check them out tomorrow.
Thanks again man! I noticed a huge difference in ride quality (smooth as silk and quiet). Traction is also much better.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Also you gonna get the FE3's with the Eibach? Or just stock and Eibach?

Also now I see who's car they came off of, sucks I won't see his car today, would love to check out that ride. What type of work did Rick do?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Also you gonna get the FE3's with the Eibach? Or just stock and Eibach?

Also now I see who's car they came off of, sucks I won't see his car today, would love to check out that ride. What type of work did Rick do?
Just the springs for now. Still have some more go fast mods to get taken care of before ECS on 4/20...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts