1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Nice!! I bought a set of the lowers and windshield trim a few months ago from ebay, they were quite cheap and look fantastic. Not sure if I feel the long upper is worth $525 but good luck with your group buy on the other forum! I do understand these are nearly impossible to ship which accounts for the crazy pricing, so maybe they're right for someone going for that look!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup they are pricy but it is for all 6 pieces not just the lowers and hopefully if enough join in the price will drop $100 for the full set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone is interested this group buy is happening now. Hope to finalize the order soon. Go to the link in the first post for details.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just need 2 more to purchase and the order will be released. Go to the link in the first post for details and for the coupon code to save $100 on the six piece black trim set.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!! I bought a set of the lowers and windshield trim a few months ago from ebay, they were quite cheap and look fantastic. Not sure if I feel the long upper is worth $525 but good luck with your group buy on the other forum! I do understand these are nearly impossible to ship which accounts for the crazy pricing, so maybe they're right for someone going for that look!

It's $425 for all six pieces not just the door trim. Karo will also just sell the uppers and send them with this shipment if you contact him.

+1 (818) 660-6623 or (818) 679-0331

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interested, but have no way to pick up in Albany. I'm in MD, between DC and Baltimore.

I think it's a 5-6 hour drive so to make it worth it you would need to Team up with others and have one guy do a bonsai run and share the expense.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
on the upper door trim piece, is this all one piece including the rubber that sits against the window?

These are the pieces.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The order is being finalized tonight if you want in on this you need to act quick.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
PPV
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing