Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blazin' Billet heater hose relocation kits are on sale now thru Cyber Monday for $166.50. You can get them at blazinbillet.com. They are manufactured in Reno, Nevada using American made components. Thank you!
Font Auto part Cable Automotive exterior Technology
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior
Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Registered
2009 G8 GT
479 Posts
Love mine, well worth it and easy to do.

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hot Rod! Glad to hear!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Highly recommend these as well. Have them on my G8 (Kooks headers) and SS (ARH), perfect fit. Can just barely see them in the pic here (kinda the point lol), but really helped clean up my G8's engine bay in my "refresh" project last year.

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Nightfall! Looks super clean!

·
Lone Star State
2009 Pontiac G8 GXP
327 Posts
I have the relocation kit installed and I'm pleased. I would suggest that if the metal tube at the firewall comes close to the "screw point" as shown below, you may should trim it off as I did on mine. Mine had a very sharp point on it. It was just too close (almost touching) to the line for my liking. It wouldn't take long for a hole to rub through the metal tube.

Hand Automotive tire Rim Auto part Motor vehicle

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good catch GreenMartian! After doing a few installs, I've noticed that the stud sticking out is threaded and you can rotate the big washer/nut clockwise and pull the shielding in. This creates a little more room for the heater lines. I need to update my installation video!
Your input is greatly appreciated!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts