Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been a 10-month long project with our friends over in Australia at Super Pro. We met with them at the PRI Show in Orlando last December and struck a friendship and business relationship and has been in the works ever since. I felt that the addition of their quality product line would help BMR grow in the GTO and G8 markets. I can now proudly say that BMR offers the most complete line of suspension, drivetrain and chassis parts for the GTO and the G8.

The addition of Super Pro’s GTO and G8 bushings into the American market at prices set competitively without any sacrifice in product quality is a big step. These bushings are designed and manufactured in Australia – unlike some other options available - and the quality behind their design, build, materials, and moldings is second to none.

At this time, we have a small number of bushings state-side, but a large order is on its way soon to keep them on the shelves at all times to ship out same day.

Front
SPF-2858K - Super Pro, Bushing Kit, Front Radius Rod (Pair)

$149.95
SPF-2859K - Super Pro, Radius Rod Caster Plates (Pair)

$29.95
SPF-2862K - Super Pro, Front Lower Control Arm, Inner (Pair)

$109.95
SPF-2864K - Super Pro, Steering Rack Mount

$19.95

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rear
SPF-2871K - Super Pro, Bushing Kit, Rear Cradle, Lower

$89.95

SPF-2872K - Super Pro, Bushing Kit, Rear Cradle, Upper

$69.95

SPF-2865K - Super Pro, Bushing Kit, Rear Lower Control Arm (Inner)

$39.95

SPF-2866K - Super Pro, Bushing Kit, Rear Lower Control Arm (Outer)

$39.95

SPF-2867K - Super Pro, Bushing Kit, Rear Lower Control Arm (inner And Outer)

$69.95

SPF-2869K - Super Pro, Bushing Kit, Differential Mount (Set)

$99.95

SPF-2870K - Super Pro, Rear Upper Control Arm (Pair)

$119.95

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Are these products any different when you compare them to yours? What are the advantages to go with superpro vs say pedders or your stuff?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Damn I wish I got the superpro rear lca bushings that's way easier to put in vs the whiteline model with the metal sleeve

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are these products any different when you compare them to yours? What are the advantages to go with superpro vs say pedders or your stuff?
Performance-wise I think the Super Pro bushings and our BMR bushings are real similar. The Australian bushings use a different poly-urethane bushing compound so it tends to be a little more elastic. What I will say is our stuff and the Super Pro stuff is more readily available and quite a bit cheaper than the other oprions out there.

The main reason we decided to sell Super Pro stuff is that we wanted to give people more options and Super Pro manufacturers very high quality products that they stand behind so it was really a no-brainer for us as far as partnering up with them. They are currently selling all our parts over in Australia so it is a win-win situation for both of us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts