Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I won't tell ya that I don't put my GXP through the paces on the highway... but when I do, it's clear sailing and I'd never race in traffic like that. Not because I'm afraid of me.... it's all the other idiots not paying attention. This looks like it wasn't even a highway. Too risky for me.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Yes, your car is fast. Yes, you're an idiot for racing someone on a public road in traffic. You really need to find a Mexican highway for those antics.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Yes, your car is fast. Yes, you're an idiot for racing someone on a public road in traffic. You really need to find a Mexican highway for those antics.
If you look at the scenery in the background (the bus they blast by), it looks like he might already be in Mexico or the middle east...

·
The Roaming G8
390 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
If you look at the scenery in the background (the bus they blast by), it looks like he might already be in Mexico or the middle east...
True enough lol. I will say nice job. Those V10s were a special motor, despite the problems they had.

·
Registered
14 Posts
...absolutely the middle east, ever see them drive over there? This race was tame...Stupid, but tame compared with the norm.

·
Registered
366 Posts
...absolutely the middle east, ever see them drive over there? This race was tame...Stupid, but tame compared with the norm.
exactly, example below

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
These all should be titled "Hold my beer, watch this!"

Sorry but with all those people around all these do is scream we're (insert your favorite insult here)

·
Registered
213 Posts
just trying to figure out how they don't blow up tires doing that
People are fearless in the middle east where I grow up, especially in Saudi Arabia :drink:!!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
14 Participants
STAGEUP
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing