Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Finally looking at getting some of the "Chips" repaired on the G8. Previous owner must have lived on a gravel road or something because the front bumper is pretty shot and most likely needs to be re-painted. Looking for a local / semi local body shop that can handle the job and bring the car back to the original shine. Front bumper definitely needs to be re-painted and just some of the standard chips on the hood / fender that would need to be hit as well.

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations in the Northern Virginia area I would welcome them.

Thanks again

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
After the paint cures fully... you should look into some kind of invisble bra... without it, these cars are notorious for front end chips... all over!!! maybe the aftermarket paint will be better.... it has too be.. :)...

·
Capital City G8
1,634 Posts
Hands down....WagonWorks in Alexandria. It's across from Potomac Yards. A few of the GTO guys have used Mr. Spoiler in Manassas. Also, I met a guy last friday that works at Chantilly Auto Body. He showed me his Mustang they did some really good work. They also done some trick work that really looked good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts