227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me likey very much....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Looks good man!!!

This is next on my list of mods for the GXP. I had one on my GT before I wrecked her and loved the look. It also saved the bottom of my front bumper more than a few times from getting seriously beat up.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
I must agree The car looks beautiful i cant wait to add it to mine along with my Camaro wheels i see you have them on your's and it looks sick. Love it.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
How involved is the install?

Looks great!

·
every village has one
2,378 Posts
How involved is the install?

Looks great!
Easy.
Directions provided aren't the best, but there are several good install threads.
(check out the other board also). You can get it almost perfect just by using painter's tape, markers, and eyeballing it. The round spacers will need to be trimmed, that's the most time consuming, IMO.
A 64 year old with bad eyes can do it with the car on the ground, so you shouldn't have any trouble...

·
Registered
864 Posts
$$$???

·
Registered
845 Posts

·
The Right Kind Of Wrong
286 Posts
I have a Bohnman Splitter aswell and I am very satified! Looks great and serves its purpose.

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
WANT! emailing him now.

·
Motoring Enthusiast
129 Posts
Those look great, I just placed my order with him yesterday.

·
2nd place is 1st loser...
2,908 Posts
I'd love to see a step by step tutorial with pictures. I'm mechanically challenged so I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into. But it does look good. I'm lowered so my only fear would be driveways or speed bumps

1 - 14 of 14 Posts