Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Wanted to introduce myself. I just bought my first G8 last Wednesay, 3/13/13. I was looking for a low mile 09, but found a 08 with 70k on the odometer for $18,000. It is in great shape, so I went for the deal.

I also own a 79 Trans Am. My wife drives a G6.

I will be asking some cold air questions in the tech forum shortly, unless I am instructed to do so here.

I joined another G8 foruma and found it dead. One of your members instructed me to come here. So here I am.

-Martin S
Michigan

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Enjoy the car and the site! As far as the cold air intake question, just use the search function. Probably 1000's of already existing threads for all the information you could ever want...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from another Michigander! Are you in the mitten or the U.P.?
Bob, in the mitten! Just north of Grand Rapids.

jaxredg8, I already did some reading about the intakes with the search function! Seems like everything I need is already here.

I assume there is a fuel mileage thread too? I didn't buy the G8 to sip fuel, but I would like it to do well when on the highway!

-Martin

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
All kinds of those too. You would be pretty hard pressed to not find most questions with a search. But by all means, if you have a question that you can't find an answer or just wanna post up, please do.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hello all,

Wanted to introduce myself. I just bought my first G8 last Wednesay, 3/13/13. I was looking for a low mile 09, but found a 08 with 70k on the odometer for $18,000. It is in great shape, so I went for the deal.

I also own a 79 Trans Am. My wife drives a G6.

I will be asking some cold air questions in the tech forum shortly, unless I am instructed to do so here.

I joined another G8 foruma and found it dead. One of your members instructed me to come here. So here I am.

-Martin S
Michigan

Forums need merged imo. Not enough of these cars to have two diff ones. just sayin!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy, glad you made it over,It was me!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,807 Posts
Congrats and welcome!
You haven't found the other good board yet ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
to have two diff ones. just sayin!

There are two main forums but there are actually 4-5 out there but the other 3 are just totally dead.... maybe 1 -2 posts a day.... no one goes there anymore..... not sure if people even know about the other 3... :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
WELCOME aboard enjoy willie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts