Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that after 18 years as a banker, I decided to change careers, and work where my passion is ...... CARS!

I am a Sales & Leasing Consultant for Ballweg Chevrolet in Middleton, WI. Our family of dealerships also offers Buick, GMC, Ford, Toyota, Scion, & Mercedes-Benz. The dealership has been in business since 1965 and is family owned. Many of you may already know me as the Organizer of the G8 GXP Registry or the G8/GTO Owners iNternational Events.

Our Chevrolet dealership is the #1 Corvette dealer in the state of WI, so we have a large Corvette inventory, as well as plenty of Camaros. I also anticipate that we will have an allotment of SS Performances when they are released later in 2013. We currently have 13 Corvettes in stock (1 - Base Coupe, 1 - Base Convertible, 6 - Grand Sport Coupes, 3 - Grand Sport Convertibles, and 2 - 427 Convertibles), and 12 Camaros in stock (1 - LS, 2 - LT Coupes, 4 - SS Coupes, 3 - SS Convertibles, and 2 - ZL1 Coupes).

If anyone is looking for a new or used performance car, please drop me a PM, or call me at (608)824-1343, or email me at [email protected], and I will be happy to help you. We do not charge adjusted dealer markups on our cars, and oftentimes are selling them below MSRP.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe, I wish all the very best & thank you for all the work you have done for the G8 community. Cheers.
Thank you, and you are very welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Details from 1st post:

Inferno Orange 2LT Coupe with Cashmere two-tone interior with manual transmission MSRP $56,755.00
Silver 3LT Convertible with Gray two-tone interior with manual transmission MSRP $69,405
Black Grand Sport 1LT Coupe with Black interior with manual transmission MSRP $59,460
Supersonic Blue Grand Sport 2LT Coupe with Titanium Gray interior with automatic trans MSRP $68,225
Supersonic Blue Grand Sport 3LT Coupe with Ebony interior with manual transmission MSRP $69,230
Torch Red Grand Sport 3LT Coupe with Cashmere two-tone interior with automatic trans MSRP $69,800
Carbon Flash Grand Sport 3LT Coupe with ebony interior with automatic trans MSRP $70,465
Inferno Orange Grand Sport 3LT Convertible with Cashmere two-tone interior with manual transmission MSRP $73,855
Arctic White Grand Sport 4LT Coupe with Diamond Blue interior with manual transmission MSRP $74,270
Black Grand Sport 3LT Convertible with red interior with manual transmission MSRP $76,035
Crystal Red Grand Sport 3LT Convertible with Cashmere interior with automatic transmission MSRP $77,355
Cyber Gray 427 1SB with Titanium Gray interior with manual transmission MSRP $89,185
Arctic White 427 1SC with Diamond Blue with manual transmission MSRP $91,760

·
Registered
359 Posts
Congrats on the new job.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congrats on the new job hope all is still going well.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It gets better with every car that I sell. Ironically, the ones with the most HP are the most fun to sell, LOL!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Im sure this goes w/o saying but keep us updated on what you hear regarding the new SS.

Also, maybe you can get your newly found friend to trade in his SRT for something respectable.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
It gets better with every car that I sell. Ironically, the ones with the most HP are the most fun to sell, LOL!
I'm still ragging on my buddy from work to go test drive a Camaro. He's serious, just busy with work. Work tends to wind down around the holidays, though. Apparently he's looking for a stripped down SS M6.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If we don't have what he's looking for, we can order or get it. We have a large stock of Camaros still, so we have Camaros to trade for Camaros, which means getting one is easier.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They just announced that we have extended our Black Friday sale! That means sale prices and Gift Cards for all vehicles purchased today! $3,000 Visa Gift Card for Corvettes, $1,500 Visa Gift Card for Camaros. At least $250 for every other car on the lot. Vehicles must be purchased from inventory.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not changing the building that I work at, but the company that I work for is changing. Effective Thursday morning October 9, 2014, it looks like I am working for Bergstrom Chevrolet Middleton. It sounds like most of the staff will remain the same, but we will now have access to alot more cars from alot of dealerships within the Bergstrom family of dealerships around the state of Wisconsin. With change can come opportunity!

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am a bit late updating this post, but at the end of November 2018 I decided to leave car sales. I loved the job, but it was getting very difficult to do it part-time. My original pay plan made it very viable, but the new one just couldn't cut the mustard. I loved the car business, but family is MUCH more important, so I changed to something less glamorous that better works with my family.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
bracketracer
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing