Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 GT
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the K1454 for my TBSS not too long ago and was wondering if you would have a full kit for the G8's? All I see is a kit for the rears. I'm putting Camaro SS wheels on this spring and if you had a F/R kit with drilled and slotted rotors like the K1454 kit I would be interested in buying one. I would prefer to buy from you guys seeing I live in Wisconsin and service and shipping was great when I bought the kit for my TBSS.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought the K1454 for my TBSS not too long ago and was wondering if you would have a full kit for the G8's? All I see is a kit for the rears. I'm putting Camaro SS wheels on this spring and if you had a F/R kit with drilled and slotted rotors like the K1454 kit I would be interested in buying one. I would prefer to buy from you guys seeing I live in Wisconsin and service and shipping was great when I bought the kit for my TBSS.
Hello,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, at the present time we only have the rears available. It's possible we may get the fronts in, but I don't have an ETA as to when that will happen. We update our catalog daily so please check back to see if the fronts become available.

If you need further assistance please email [email protected] or call us toll free at 1-866-762-5288.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

·
Registered
2008 GT
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, at the present time we only have the rears available. It's possible we may get the fronts in, but I don't have an ETA as to when that will happen. We update our catalog daily so please check back to see if the fronts become available.

If you need further assistance please email [email protected] or call us toll free at 1-866-762-5288.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com
I have time, when you do get a Front/Rear kit let me know. I'll buy one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts