Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Subd.... Interested to know how that stall as well as the build overall would feel on a day to day basis. Planing to do the dod delete next year, but can't decide on a cam/stall... Stage 3 might be too much for me personally. Not to highjack, but does anyone have a BTR Stage 2 cam on a stock converter? Just interested to see how bad the brake push is and if a ZL1 stall would help...

·
F1rehawk
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Can you recommend a seller for the Camaro diff.

Seen a few on the bay
So I can confirm that I got the one from hybrid-sales-inc. Everything arrived as advertised, well wrapped into a pallet. Differential looks in great condition, and all they sell is LSD. I recommend.

·
F1rehawk
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Subd.... Interested to know how that stall as well as the build overall would feel on a day to day basis. Planing to do the dod delete next year, but can't decide on a cam/stall... Stage 3 might be too much for me personally. Not to highjack, but does anyone have a BTR Stage 2 cam on a stock converter? Just interested to see how bad the brake push is and if a ZL1 stall would help...
So the build will take place May 2020, my mechanic and tuner has been quite busy lately and snow is coming to Canada quite soon. Won't take the risk to drive in back during a snowstorm haha. I will definitely keep you all posted.

As for the BTR Stage 2 cam, you can definitely run it with the stock converter. BTR is quite helpful and don't hesitate to contact them. Reputable company. It's only with the stage 3 and over that you will need an aftermarket stall. I went with the Yank 3800 and a 3.27 LSD.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts