Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im away from the forum for a year, and Pedders goes MIA.

BUT, theyll charge your CC right away,
theyll just never respond or ship your order.

Looks like i have to file a claim through my CC to get my money back
since they are not reachable.

Might as well be out of business.

Horrible company.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I've heard the same. Pedders will never get a dime of my money. A shame since I hear their product is very good.

·
every village has one
2,377 Posts
Gave them a thought when I upgraded my suspension. After much research, I went with Lovells through Andy Kollar.
Boy am I glad I did!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I was thinking about pedders also and heard there are some good vendors that support their stuff real good... one is on these forums...

can we have some details about your troubles?.

how many times and what kind of time frame we talking about on not getting back with you?... who you calling? supplier of pedders? or pedders direct?... hwo many days has it been since you first contacted them with no response?..

just like to know cause unfortunately some guys get all b itchy after not getting a call back the same day.... but it sounds like it has been a couple days at least?...

more info would help us others decide if we want to avoid or not?....

thanks for expanding your complaints!!! I hate to see when anyone has problems with any company...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Getting in contact with anyone is damn near impossible and I am fairly certain their vendors are having the same issues as well. I have gotten a couple of great deals as a result of the long time delays through Rob at WretchedMS but you will have to wait for it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went on pedders website direct.
placed my order on the 8th, thats a week ago.
CC card charged that day.
been calling twice+ a day since, since my gxp is on a block in my garage and im driving a rental.
i emailed all emails i could find.
can i b itch now?

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Nope, you have to install them first and when they start leaking then you can bitch. That's when I started anyway......same with the other two guys I know who had leaky rears.

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
......same with the other two guys I know who had leaky rears.
That sounds like a personal problem rofl

I've never had an issue with my Pedders bits (GSR), still going strong after +30k of driving, with plenty of spirit. Never had a problem reaching someone at Pedders as well.

As far as time after ordering, some parts come directly from down under I believe, which adds to the shipping time.

Hope things get sorted out.

Did you try contacting Jacie?

[email protected]
Jacie Clapper
Office Manager
Pedders USA
9539 Lakeshore Drive
West Olive, MI 49460
O 1.248.522.8021
F 1.248.522.8165

·
Registered
207 Posts
Shipping and lead times are one thing. But in this day and age with multiple forms of instant communication, if you haven't gotten any word back at all after a week... That's BS.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
297 Posts
That sounds like a personal problem rofl

I've never had an issue with my Pedders bits (GSR), still going strong after +30k of driving, with plenty of spirit. Never had a problem reaching someone at Pedders as well.

As far as time after ordering, some parts come directly from down under I believe, which adds to the shipping time.

Hope things get sorted out.

Did you try contacting Jacie?

[email protected]
Jacie Clapper
Office Manager
Pedders USA
9539 Lakeshore Drive
West Olive, MI 49460
O 1.248.522.8021
F 1.248.522.8165
Aren't they in center point tx? See the problem.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
left that Jacie a few msgs.
Wherever they are at, if their website lists the wrong #, they dont deserve a single $.
I put my CC disputes on it, dont have time to try to reach them everyday.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope, you have to install them first and when they start leaking then you can bitch. That's when I started anyway......same with the other two guys I know who had leaky rears.
haha, thats awful, i got BCs, but apparently same thing.
from them, i was planning on getting spring bearings and mounts.
Ended up buying better from another place, a place that answers the phone too!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just got a order cancellation email and a refund confirmation email a few minutes ago.
Either my CC took quick action or they finally listened to voicemail/opened email.

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
This is disturbing to hear. I have been buying Pedders since 2008. I have about everything they make for the G8 except LCA and have never had a problem with any of it. I have also never had a problem making contact or getting replies. Lots of guys in our g8 club use Pedders and their customer service has been totally outstanding.

I don't understand what has caused the problems M-cracker has experienced.

·
Registered
811 Posts
just got a order cancellation email and a refund confirmation email a few minutes ago.
Either my CC took quick action or they finally listened to voicemail/opened email.
Your order was canceled promptly at your request and the refund was processed the same way. Depending on the CC company refunds can take days to show up on the consumer end.

We are sorry that we disappointed you and will try to do better in the future.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I placed an order with them feb 15 and still waiting for my parts, they never answer the phone or call back when message was left.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts