Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone I have searched but could not find if anyone was running the 20x9 camaro wheels front and back. I found on ebay a set of new chrome replica 2010 camaro wheels. They are all 4 20x9 with +40 offset. Has anyone ran the 275/30/20 front and back with these wheels? Thanks in advance for any help. also my G8 is stock height with new GXp struts and new GT springs.

Tom

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok I have been told people are running the 20x9 camaro wheels front and back with the 275/30/20 with no problem. I hope this is correct I have wheels on the way and tires ordered!!!!

I will let you all know

·
Proud owner
1,196 Posts
I know I've read a couple threads a long time ago with someone putting the Camaro 9's on the front and 8's widened to 10's on the rear. Not sure about tire size though.

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
I have thought about doing that in the future. Widening the fronts to 10-10.5 and run 275s and 305s. Just dont know if I wanna invest that much into these heavy ass wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.