Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I sold my G8 and am parting with the rest of the left over parts. I purchased a Camaro rear with 8876 miles on it from a Camaro board member. I got it June 2011 and never got to install it. Its still in the box from the previous owner.

$800 + shipping from 11104.

Thanks
Bruno

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey Guys,

I sold my G8 and am parting with the rest of the left over parts. I purchased a Camaro rear with 8876 miles on it from a Camaro board member. I got it June 2011 and never got to install it. Its still in the box from the previous owner.

$800 + shipping from 11104.

Thanks
Bruno

What other parts would one need to slap this in a GXP

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What other parts would one need to slap this in a GXP
I don't think you need any other parts. I understand its a clean swap but most people change the bushings before installation for more durability. I would check the guys who did the swap to be sure. Let me know if you need anything else answered.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Nothing is needed, as said above. However, I would suggest putting in some Diff Mount Bushings and Cradle Bushing Inserts while you have it out.

I used BMR for both.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold the unit. Moderator, please close. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
EZ SPEED
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing