Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this normally goes in the race section, but just had to share with my homies from RM club..

Ran a brand new Camaro SS the other day on 6th, just before entering Buckley...He was in the left lane and I was in the right lane at the Airport/6th street corner....

He rolled the green light...and it was on...Dead nuts even all the way to the merge. I was in manual shift mode (like it matters), and I believe he had an automatic..

I assumed those things were really fast....I see that the auto has 400 ponies whereas the manual is rated at 425...
Was pretty fun...although I still think if I were in race tune, I may have pulled on him...Oh well...guess it's off for some more mod research...:)

Tony

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey Tony -- Nice Kill.

The Camaro I test drove from Johnson was the SS2, 6 speed Manual. I was not impressed. I didn't get on it much, maybe has better top end, not sure.

I will stick with the G8 -- That's what I went there to look at in the first place. Had the G8 been a GT or GXP, I'd have possibly been there longer working the deal....oh well. Much more room for the kids in the backseat, too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts