Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks:

Wondering if anyone out there can provide thorough production numbers by color/by option on the GT? I see that a dedicated user put together that list for the GXP, which I am sure was a LOT of work. To compile that for the GT with over 16,000 09s and like 6,000 08s would be tough but I was wondering maybe if it can be done via the VIN. Looking for a Sport Red/Pacific Slate/Maverick Silver GT with all the options and I am wondering what kind of "pool of cars" I am working from.

Just wondering if anybody knows.

Also, what color cars could potentially have Red/Onyx seats? I recently saw a Magnetic Gray GT for sale with Red/Onyx seats which surprised me because I didn't think Gray GT's could have Red/Onyx seats since Gray GXP's could not.

Thanks so much for the help.

Pompeo

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Good luck with getting that information because it's pretty much non existent. Cars that could get the red/onyx were Magnetic Gray Metallic, White Hot, Panther Black Metallic, and Liquid Red.

It can't be done by the vin because it isn't sequential. The GXP was easier especially since it's only 1829 cars.

·
Arrival
183 Posts
Buy red/onyx seats on the electronic marketplace and you can put them in any color G8 you want. ;)

·
Big D
333 Posts
There were some listed on ebay the other day. Those seats are one of the main things that stood out to me and made me choose my G8. All the others i had tested were either plain black or cloth. i tested about 20 cars.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts