Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had ankle surgery this morning, and I will be stuck at home on the couch for a month. Sucks, the G won't be able to stretch her legs for awhile. Might have to let the wife drive her. Course this gives me a chance to get funds set aside for the paddle shift mod!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
get better man. naval medicine wont do surgery on my ankel. aZZHoULs

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Damnit, GL with a speedy recovery, but you should have gone drag racing on the 23rd.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
get better man. naval medicine wont do surgery on my ankel. aZZHoULs
I got lucky with the surgery. My PCM is a badass Major. After my ankle kept messing up last year after playing football. He sent me in for an MRI. Gotta love that mandatory fun time the Air Force makes you do lol.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Judging by your grammar they need to fix your brain first lol. :drink:
Trust me Zodiac, I wish I could have gone!! But I had to do the yard work so the wife wouldn't have too. I asked if she wanted to go to the strip one time, and she replied with; "What are you in High School?" I'll take that as a no lol

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Trust me Zodiac, I wish I could have gone!! But I had to do the yard work so the wife wouldn't have too. I asked if she wanted to go to the strip one time, and she replied with; "What are you in High School?" I'll take that as a no lol
LOL sounds like my wife.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
In the last 4 years i've had to put her up for 6 weeks at a time twice, and for 6 months also. Boy did that suck, enjoy the meds......

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In the last 4 years i've had to put her up for 6 weeks at a time twice, and for 6 months also. Boy did that suck, enjoy the meds......
Luckily for me I don't have to deploy here. I am at the only Conus Enroute. So I'm technically already deployed...haha.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Nice technicality.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Judging by your grammar they need to fix your brain first lol. :drink:
Haha. Yea. Guess that way was not the best way to put that. Hey going from high school to Marines doesn't help either.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Just had ankle surgery this morning, and I will be stuck at home on the couch for a month. Sucks, the G won't be able to stretch her legs for awhile. Might have to let the wife drive her. Course this gives me a chance to get funds set aside for the paddle shift mod!!
Get better soon. I know the feeling. I had fairly major knee surgery a couple years back and the G8 had to basically sit for 2-3 months until I was released to drive. I did have the Wife take the G8 out a couple of times though (with me and my stretched out leg in the back).

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
That's gotta suck. Get better man .

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Get better soon. I know the feeling. I had fairly major knee surgery a couple years back and the G8 had to basically sit for 2-3 months until I was released to drive. I did have the Wife take the G8 out a couple of times though (with me and my stretched out leg in the back).
Wow, I just had a few ligaments repaired. Nothing that major. the wife took the G8 to work last week, but with the new SLP Axleback, she says the car is too loud now. lol Probably will dynomat the trunk to help muffle the noise on the inside of the car, cause the sound on the outside is amazing!

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Wow, I just had a few ligaments repaired. Nothing that major. the wife took the G8 to work last week, but with the new SLP Axleback, she says the car is too loud now. lol Probably will dynomat the trunk to help muffle the noise on the inside of the car, cause the sound on the outside is amazing!
Funny, my Wife has gotten pretty much used to the sound with the Solo catback but she still says it "shakes her but" lol! Personally, I don't have a commute anymore so I go out sometimes just to hear the exhaust hit its sweet spot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts