Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, been a while since i have posted on here but I wanted to give the invite to join another Car club. Its called Modern Muscle and is open to all brands as long as it has a v8 in it :gr_devil:. Located in San Antonio area but if your in the surronding areas dont feel like you cant join. Plenty of mustangs, camaros, firebirds, corvettes but only a few GTOs and G8s. The group is just a bunch of cool chill guys that like to talk cars, drink beers and have some fun. Everyone has respect for other brands in the club even if they will never own something different. Def not there to talk crap to each other. I have listed the site below. Just like on this board I am SMP-G8 on that one also. Just get into the introductions section and post up pictures of your ride and if you want who sent you. We have meets quite often to show off the rides. Hope to see you around.

http://modernmusclesa.com

Shawn

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
this seems pretty cool actually

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is always a good time. People should check it out. Very well organized with our own forum.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
already on the board under this same name

·
Registered
652 Posts
Did yall travel to houston area a couple of months ago? I remember seeing a modern muscle car banner but didnt know if it was yall or not.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Might have a few guys that go over that way but i dont think we have anyone that lives in Houston.

So all of you know i am not trying to deter people from being part of the DC crew by any means. There are a lot of guys on the board that are in other groups but also are part of Modern Muscle. Just another crowd to hang out in if you got the time.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
already on the board under this same name
Thats awesome man! Make sure you post in the introductions section and tell everyone a little about yourself and of course pics of the car so everyone can check it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts