Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there --

I have a photographer that is going to shoot some pictures of cars on Saturday, July 13th at the Adams County Museum (about 1 mile west of Highway 85 on 124th Ave). Thought this could be a great opportunity for a GTG. The Club I race with (Twisted Racing) at Bandimere for Club Clash will be there hosting, and hope to have a great turn out -- it is open to anybody. I know that many of you wanted to get together, so here ya go. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU PLAN TO GO.

The Museum is run off of donations, so we are asking for $20-25 from each person/car that wants photographed. That way we can give to the museum & pay the photographer for her time. If you have your car photographed & give a donation, you will receive a CD with the pics of you and your car. There may be other items or prints the photographer can do for other fees.

We NEED a car/head count ASAP so we can be sure to get the parking lot reserved. Please post here if you plan on attending.

Thanks!
Jackie A

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We plan to start gathering at 10:00 AM. Let me know if you are coming. Should be a good time if we get lots of us to show up!

·
Arrival
183 Posts
I have military drill that weekend, so it is a no go for me unfortunately.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, unfortunately we have to postpone the "shoot". Our photographer is having some technical difficulties with the camera. Once it is fixed, we will look at the schedule and pick a new date....

·
Arrival
183 Posts
Pick a weekend after the 1st of August.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts