Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pontiacs of Central California is hosting their annual car show this year 5th-6th May, in Clovis, CA. The show itself is on Saturday, the 6th. This year, instead of being the "Central Valley Classic", they're now calling it the annual Pontiac Oldsmobile Buick GMC Cadillac Car Show.

I have been a couple of times and it would be nice to see some G8s make the show. Two years ago, there was a SRM GT there, but I don't think it was actually entered in the show and last year there was one entry from Colorado.

There are links on their website to the show application and maps to the show, as well as hotel information.

Sorry for what appears to be a double posting, but the board does not have a "Meets" section and has Cali divided into two regions. I am posting this in both Southwest and Northwest to cover the state.

'08 G8 - VE Commodore SV6 - HW, Sunroof, Premium, Comfort & Sound
Mods: VE Commodore Conversion - Front Bar & Grille, Bonnet, Spoiler, Badges, Wheel Centre Caps, Steering Wheel Airbag, Holden Cluster, Leather Console Lid, Holden Shift Knob; Auto-Dimming Mirror (w/o airbag nag), VG Shark Fin, LED Fog Light Covers for DRLs, CoStar Bluetooth, Aspheric Door Mirrors, Exterior Boot Release, GMH Rear Window Sunshade, GMH Radiator Cover, GT Boot Lid Liner, GT 2.92 LSD, Parking Sensors, Reverse Camera

1 - 1 of 1 Posts