Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know alot of you think CF is for Ricers only, but i think on the HotWhite and Panther Black Metallic, and even the Silver, it would look amazing, does anyone know of any companys making ANYTHING carbon fiber for our G8's? and im not talking about INTERIOR wraps either...

·
Registered
378 Posts
i know alot of you think CF is for Ricers only, but i think on the HotWhite and Panther Black Metallic, and even the Silver, it would look amazing, does anyone know of any companys making ANYTHING carbon fiber for our G8's? and im not talking about INTERIOR wraps either...
well nothing major...
http://www.intense-racing.com/ has a front bumper spilter

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
I would say interior pieces are cool, but cf on the outside is rice.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I would say interior pieces are cool, but cf on the outside is rice.
I'd say its only rice on the outside if its unpainted really. I'm not against CF for making a car lighter, but adding it just for the "look" of CF is pretty ricey.

·
Registered
49 Posts
have you guys seen the carbon fiber vinyl rap? it's pretty cool stuff, if your interested i'll fill ya in.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Hmmmm..... Not sure when exactly carbin fiber became "rice". Does Ferrari, Porsche, Chevrolet (the ZR1) Nissan (the GTR) and others know this? I bet they'll discontinue its use the second they find out.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
It is not rice if its real cf doing a purpose. I think its the GT-R, about half of the car including the engine is cf.

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
i felt the same way, but i thought it was a pretty cool texture. it's got a satin finish and looks nice, here take a look.

PM me the info on that... I have a bike application I'd like to try please.. TY

·
A V8 life...
492 Posts
I thought there was somebody working on carbon fiber pieces already. What happen to that thread?

·
Banned
7,067 Posts
I'm looking into doing CF door panels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts