Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Cascade Cars and Coffee
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd share a Cars and Coffee for the Portland/Vancouver metro area that we are calling Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland.

https://www.facebook.com/CascadeCarsAndCoffee

It is being held every Saturday the whole year RAIN OR SHINE with roll-in at 8am and will last until at least 10am. The location is the Cascade Station Starbucks by the Portland International Airport just off I-205.

http://g.co/maps/g3p7g
10119 Northeast Cascades Parkway
Portland, OR 97220

In addition to sweet cars there's Starbucks, Quiznos, Jamba Juice, IHOP, Buffalo Wild Wings, Famous Dave's BBQ, shopping and more!

Hope to see some sweet cars and enthusiasts there!

·
every village has one
2,168 Posts
I wish I could make it. Maybe hit Firehouse and Saraveza.
One fantastic city!

·
every village has one
2,168 Posts
I've heard good things about both but haven't been to either.
You really should visit them. Saraveza on N. Killingsworth, and Firehouse on NE. Dekum.
Best bar and rustic Italian cuisine in Portland.
I was there in October to visit my son. Wish I would have known you guys were around. I only saw 2 G8's while I was there.

·
Cascade Cars and Coffee
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You really should visit them. Saraveza on N. Killingsworth, and Firehouse on NE. Dekum.
Best bar and rustic Italian cuisine in Portland.
I was there in October to visit my son. Wish I would have known you guys were around. I only saw 2 G8's while I was there.
Well if you make it back you'll know where to find us!

I posted your link over at pnwg8.com for the guys in the Portland area.:wink2:
Thanks!

This Saturday we will do the normal Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland and then afterwards caravan over the river to the Rally Day Event at Allan Webb Mitsubishi and Dick Hannah Subaru where one of our regular attendees the English Racing / AMR / Pregrid Motorsports Evolution 8.75 Rally Car will be on display along with a rally driving simulator. Should be another good Saturday at cars and coffee!

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,951 Posts
Glad to see you guys have this up in the Pacific NW. My brother-in-law lives in Hillsboro and he has a very nice Ferrari. I will see if he is interested in coming.

Cars & Coffee Dallas (I live in DFW) draws an average of 700 cars and several thousand spectators each month. It's turned in to quite an event!

·
Cascade Cars and Coffee
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to see you guys have this up in the Pacific NW. My brother-in-law lives in Hillsboro and he has a very nice Ferrari. I will see if he is interested in coming.

Cars & Coffee Dallas (I live in DFW) draws an average of 700 cars and several thousand spectators each month. It's turned in to quite an event!
Sweet thanks! Yeah, I've heard and seen pictures of the Dallas event and it looks killer. We have the space and amenities to host a large event and as soon as the weather warms up all the garage queens will come out to play, but we've had good showings for cold rainy winter days.

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,951 Posts
It is indeed a killer event. VERY well organized and kindly sponsored by Classic BMW of Plano.

The nice thing about the Dallas event is that we can meet year round. Once in a blue moon the event is postponed a week or two due to rain, but generally speaking, it's always dry for our meet. The only bear about the DFW event is the extreem heat in the summer, and sometimes the bitter cold in the winter (below 30 plus the wind chill). THere are some truly amazing cars in Dallas. The last meet we had boasted a very nice Ferrari F40, a new McClaren, a brand new Aventador, and no less than two Fisker Karmas (the Fisker dealer was there). There was also a slew of very nice classics.

·
1FASTG8GT
750 Posts
Me and my buddy will be out tomorrow and rolling out to PIR, TeamDR1FT willl be drifting tomorrow. Show some support to our team by stopping by our tent.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts