Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cecil county 9/16/11

Anyone interested in running at cecil on 9/16/11? I am going to RPM to get my car dyno tuned then i'm gonna run at the track and see how slow this car still is lol.

·
TeRm1n8D
846 Posts
I might think about it. I"ll be down at my Nieces in Nottingham. Might just tell the hubby to meet me down there and come along to see how you do.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure it will be mid to low 14's prolly 14.3-14.4 range. I need to get the car aligned since I lowered it. But I want to see how much of a difference the car has with the RPM tune.

·
TeRm1n8D
846 Posts
You are going to be suprised. Fran does some Amazing Work. For instance I brought my G8 there with just a partial tune from a really crappy local tuner. I went from 305 to 333 rwhp. It's quick, painless and his tuner is the best around.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think they can pull 28 whp out of my car lol. I would deff be awesome if they could though lol.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well had RPM tune my car friday, my sig shows what they could get out of it. I didn't get to run it at the track though due to the yellow bullet nationals. They had the track closed for the test and tune/ grudge racing friday.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright so anyone interested in 9/16 instead since temps are going to be nice and cool. Should make for some nice times!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was thinking of taking the drive down, these temperatures are killer. :driving:

I agree about RPM, if anyone can wring out the last bit of power it's Roshan. Did you baseline before or after your mods? Suprised that's all they were able to get out of it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
That's hilariously quick for what you have done, I <3 Cecil

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha it's hilarious getting booted out of cecil in a g6 for going too fast without a helmet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts