Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I do not have enough posts to put this in the for sale section. Let me state that this IS NOT my car, I am not selling it, and I do not know the owner in any way shape or forum. However I ran across this on cl and it seems like a solid deal to me, could have a blown motor for all I know but I was passing it on for someone who doesn't have much money but would like a g8.

http://reading.craigslist.org/cto/4748526394.html

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I started thinking more about this one. I think it's cheap to get you out there to look at it and then they rob you...just sayin'

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
An v6 08 with 100k on the odometer and appears it may have been a smokers car. Assume it's been driven year round in the snow given the miles. Take on any unknowns like accidents or motor issues ,so on. I could see it being cheap . It does seem a little to cheap .

Maybe it's a scam or maybe the person doesn't know what they have. Could be a good deal.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol its definitely in the ghetto, I personally wouldn't drive there to go look, but hes selling it cheap and appears to live in a lower income area, so maybe hes desperate and will drive it to potential buyers. Probably too good to be true, but like I said I just wanted to pass it on because I don't see many g8's under 10k

·
Registered
896 Posts
Been looking at this one for a few weeks now. I just don't trust that it's a legit deal. Seems shady with how cheap it is.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been looking at this one for a few weeks now. I just don't trust that it's a legit deal. Seems shady with how cheap it is.

I've been kicking it around too cause it'd be nice to have another one lol. I talked to the guy a few times, claims hes selling it cause he has 5 other cars, hes willing to drop it off to me but hasn't sent me the vin that I've asked for multiple times

1 - 11 of 11 Posts