Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my G8 and now I've got a set of winter tires in my garage that I'd love to sell. 17" Blizzak LM60's, 235 55 R17. The tires only have about 4/32 left, so I'm basically selling you the rims, the lugs, and the TPMS setup. You could probably get through another winter on these tires if needed though.

The rims aren't flashy and they definitely show plenty of wear. To be honest if you're looking for a hot looking winter tire setup, this isn't for you. But if you've got summers on your G8 now and you want a cheap option to drive on this winter, and you want TPMS so that the orange light isn't shining on your dash all winter long, this could work well for you.

Asking $300/BO for everything. I live in SE Michigan (Wixom). Not looking to ship, but I know there's a ton of G8's in my area so I figure someone nearby can use them. If interested send me a PM. Thanks

Pics:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
CodieSleeper
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing