Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sign up for a site like flickr, photobucket, etc. Upload your pictures there and then copy and paste the link to that photo (after you click insert image).

·
Registered
100 Posts
Looks great. I did many of the same as you, except for the steering wheel. Where did you find that one and did you remove the Pontiac arrow or just cover it up? I would like to know more so I can add it to my car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So what I did for the steering wheel is this:

Sent a photo to fast signs. They turned it into a sticker for me.

I used a chisel to remove the pontiac badge. It wont come off easy.

Filled in the rough spots, sanded, and add the sticker and there you have it.

Got a ton of compliments on it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You are a braver man than I!! Taking a chisel to your air bag.

I did the same thing with the photo into a sticker for the center caps for my Breyton winter wheels.

The Pontiac arrow on the steering wheel is the only one I have left on the car, everything else has been switched over to Holden. Plus I replaced the GM chicklet with a "Jake Skull" chicklet, which is the Corvette Racing mascot.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Looks good. You a member of the G8 fan page on Facebook? Think I saw a pic of your car there.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Took a while, but found the car I was thinking of. Guess it doesn't have the Holden stuff on it though.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Nice work! I'm really diggin the steering wheel badge!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
switched over to Holden. Plus I replaced the GM chicklet with a "Jake Skull" chicklet, which is the Corvette Racing mascot.
Camptown , pic of the chicklets ? Can't say I've seen it before , or just never noticed it on a car before.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts